Monday, October 9, 2017

Halloween Fun Coloring Contest with House of Morgan Fitzimons and Linda Larsons International



A NEW CONTEST

Free Images to join the Halloween Fun Coloring Contest & Art Challenge - Fae Entertainment - House of Morgan Fitzimons and Linda Larsons International







To find out more about the contest, please visit A Perfect Time To Craft.to learn all about it and to download your free image.


 I thought this little ghost was so cute.  A bit of sparkle never hurt a ghost either.

 I used a cute ghost and I have a confession to make.  I used cream colored paper to print my ghost out.  It looked white last night.  LOL... So my little ghost got a bit of coloring and sparkle to take the focus off of a cream colored ghost, not a white ghost.

Supplies:
Pumpkin Ghost from Fae Entertainment
Copic markers YR09, YR12, YR14YG01, YG03, YG61 and 100
Nuvo - ebony black on the eyes and bottom panel with ripened pumpkin for the inside of the pumpkin Crystal Drops
Wink of Stella - clear
Elizabeth Craft Designs papers Through the Lens Series
Different sized leaves cut with my Cameo
Die-namics Pierced Circle STAX dies
Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: