Thursday, March 1, 2018

Magnolias

I usually don't order flowers, but I ordered the Flowering Magnolia in a new release and I really like the simple look and feel of this image.  I went for the almost white of a magnolia petal.  I knew I wanted a darker background that would make the flower the focal point.

A2Z Stampbooking has a great challenge for you to enter, Anything Goes.  Please have fun and join.


Close-up below


Supplies:
Hero Arts Flowering Magnolia wood stamp - if not in the store, you can custom order
Hero Arts Flowering Magnolia die - if not in the store, you can custom order
Elizabeth Craft Die Cut (Thanks) white die-cut stacked on deep red die-cut - same color as the deep red panel
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers -Flower - R83, R001, Y000, Y02, YG01, YG03, W2 & leaves YG01, YG05, G00, G03
Vagabond die cut machine










1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

That bloom is gorgeous, and I like how you match that background to it.