Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hero Arts Love Potion # 9

Die Cut Divas'  sponsor for February is Hero Arts and who doesn't like Hero Arts.  Be sure to enter the challenge at Die Cut Divas.



You won't believe how I came up with this idea.  I wanted to create a project using the "Enjoy the Journey".  I went to bed and woke up in the morning with the idea that the bottle looked like a flask, rather than the normal bottle.  Suddenly, Love Potion # 9 came to me.  Since it's about love and it's February, the month of love, I had to use red for the "flask".  You never know how you will come up with an idea.


Close-up


Supplies:
Hero Arts Enjoy The Journey die cuts.
If you want the matching stamps, click HERE
Rinea Patriotic Variety Pack (Red Paper)
Rinea Crafter's Pack Glossy Gold Paper
Little B dies (love)
Sizzix Tim Joltz Alterations Thinlits ABC (potion # 9)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Vagabond die cut machine


1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Hello Arlene. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my project on 2/6/2018. I'm so sorry that you were unable to read the red lettering (which are Bible verses) in my post. I tried changing it but the other colors are even more faint with my blue background. Anyway, I made some changes which made the background lighter so, the red would show up better. Thank you for your comment and hope you visit my Blog again. Hugs and blessings always.

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com