Friday, June 16, 2017

City Adventure at A2Z Scrapbooking

This car is over 5 inches long and the height is almost 3 inches.  It opens from the bottom.  I took some Ranger Markers and water to color the car.  This digital car is easy to cut out by hand and I just cut the inside paper in the general shape of the car by holding the car and cutting the paper under the car.  You just crease the line on the blank car with a Score-pad and glue the top car onto the bottom shape.  I always wanted to make this car bigger and NOW it is bigger!    The cool thing about digitals is that they can be made any size.  I colored the car with the marker and then ran my water pen over the colors.  I think one of my pens was low on color and that is why the door looks a different color.

I hope you like my "News" car.
City Adventure
City Adventure
  • Supplies:
  • Hero Arts City Adventure (digital at A2Z Scrapbooking)
  • Hero Arts stamp (NEWS - stamp came with a Hero Arts cards set a couple years ago)
  • Tim Holtz Distress markers Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade and I think Blueprint Sketch.
You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.

Free Shipping on Domestic Orders $50.00 or More.  Be sure to check out our sales/ retired section for 50%- and more off.   This sample is at A2Z here.

No comments: