Thursday, April 20, 2017

My Note Book Cover

I know I'm doing things a little backwards, but it will all work out.  I've completed my cover for the Note/Thoughts/Artsy things I want or need to remember. I finished my first page on March 20th here.   I like the bright and cheeriness of the cover - makes me want to open it and see what else there might be.  I really only have one page finished, so I have a whole lot more to do.  It might be nice to make the back to keep the pages all neat and safe too   I am very pleased with the cover to "Arlene's Notes".   I like the way the new Ranger Oxide inks worked on this cover.  The cover is made out of chip board and coated with white acrylic paint as a base to work with.  I taped the stencil on at the bottom and inked away with a blender tool. I pulled the tape off and blended some more.  I printed the cup in light blue, but it was too light in color so I colored it with a copic marker.  A bright idea occurred to me to use hearts instead of lines for steam.  
Butterfly Fancy Caffeine Fix

I opened the cover and caught a peek of the page I finished last month.
Close-up of cup with Wink of Stella
Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Die Butterfly Fancy
  • Hero Arts Digital Caffeine Fix
  • Hero Arts Stencil - corssing wave - may be out of stock
  • My Momenta dies - alphabet purchased at Hobby Lobby
  • Die-namics coffee cup - hearts
  • Copic marker B37 to color the cup
  • Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire for alphabet & butterfly
  • Oxide Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Iced Spruce, Peeled Paint, Brokern China and Faded Jeans in order of use from top to bottom of Note Cover
  • Clear Wink of Stella
  • Ranger Blender Tool
  • Vagabond
You can find my post at the A2Z blog.
You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.

Free Shipping on Domestic Orders $50.00 or More.  Be sure to check out our sales/ retired section for 50%- and more off.  

No comments: