Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Die Cut Divas New Challenge - March 2017

TheAwesome Sponsor for March 2017 at Die Cut Divas is Di's Digi Stamps


This is the terrific theme: For the Love of Animals

I made a tag. I couldn't get over the wonderful images and I even purchased come colored images too. I found this too delightful and had to have it in both colored and uncolored format. This is the pre-colored image. Isn't it great?


I don't live in the snow, but loved this old fashioned mail box and colored digi from Di's digi Stamps. Even though there's rarely snow in the Sacramento area, my friend does live in snow country. The print-out was so rich in color and I would have chosen similar colors, so I did tint the snow with Copic marker BG0000. This is a marvelous color to give you an icy tint to things.

Di's Digital Stamps Micemas Post in the colored mice section
Copic marker BG0000
Spellbinders die-cuts
Laser printer

1 comment:

Pajalu said...

Hi Arlene,
What a great card. Love the pre coloured image and the fact that you added to it. Your tag looks amazing.