Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Coffee, Tea or Cocoa at Die Cut Divas

One of my favorite stamps and dies are the Coffee Cup Tags and Coffee Cup Tags Cuts. Unfortunately, they are out of stock now.

Still I want to share them with you. They don't have to be just a Christmas time stamp and you can definitely use the dies at any time of year.  I have TWO cards to share with you.

I'm also revealing my CCC card in an exchange at The Card Chain Challenge. At first, I didn't get overall coverage, but since I used my handy dandy Misti, all ends well.

Visit Die Cut Divas for the new HOT CHALLENGE... Pink or Red



Second card is celebrating summer.  A nice fruit filled cup.


CARD ONE                                      CARD TWO                                          
Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags              Hero Arts Nesting Tag Dies        
Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags Cuts     Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags Cuts
Hero Arts inks                                  Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations
Twine

No comments: