Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Digital Umbrellas

Image may contain: flower and text


Winter is our rainy season and I've always got an umbrella ready by the door.  This thinking led my thoughts to creating something with an umbrella.  AHA I had it and I hope you like it too.  Kind of a simple design, but it works so well with the background.  I'm not sure if you remember when Hero Arts put out two CDs, one on flowers and one with an eclectic flair.  I had printed the background out several years ago and ran across it when looking for a suitable background.  I thought "black goes with everything" and it certainly does here.

Rain or Shine Digital
Supplies:
Hero Arts Rain or Shine Digital
Elizabeth Craft Designs Rectangle Dies
Background Old HA DVD release - looks like it's no longer available
You can use any sentiment

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.

Free Shipping on Domestic Orders $50.00 or More.  Be sure to check out our sales/ retired section for 50%- and more off   This is my sample card for A2z here.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Super cool design!!

Please note that the link to a2z blog post does not work.

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Arlene. Did you use an electronic cutter to make the umbrellas?