Friday, November 4, 2016

Love the New Coffee Cup Tags

The Coffee Cup Tags are so versatile.  I know this image is a Christmas image, but done in brown with a sleeve over the top, you don't really pay attention to the exact design that is on the front.

I thought some detailing might be nice to bring out an elegance to this set and I'm really amazed that I think I succeeded.  A little embellishment is sometimes all you need.  I made two cards with two different colored coffee cups, but the same embossing folder, stamps and stickers.  I hope you like these as much as I do.  I put Wink of Stella - GL White on both cups on the foam part.  The bronze seems to have pulled the white around and it looks like a foamy or creamy froth mixed with strawberry.
Coffee Cup Tags
Close-up of the cup  - this could be whipped cream on a hot chocolate  -  YUM
I guess it could be foam on a coffee - obviously, I know nothing about coffee.
Coffee Cup Tags
I know this seems dark and strange.  If I can get a better photo, I will.  The coffee cup paper is a shinny bronze with Cup O"Joe inked on the stamp.  
It reminds me of a creamy strawberry cream on top.
Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags
Supplies:
Coffee Cup Stamp and Die at A2Z
A Cuttlebug embossing folder a frame style
Starfoam Glitter Stickers - gold
One of the cups has glass gems.  

For every $50 spent on Hero Arts products we will send you a special gift! No special code needed.Free Shipping on Domestic Orders $50.00 or More. Use Code FreeShipping16
Be sure to check out our sales/ retired section for 50%- and more off! You can use the discount code or the Free Shipping Code for extra savings!

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.  You can find me at the A2Z blog.

Hope you’ll join in our November Challenge of "Embellish It" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.
arlenea2zscrapbooking




No comments: