Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Last Week's Scramble Card with Hero Arts

I made this card for the Hero Arts for the October 10th Hero Arts Scramble.  I was going to go to sleep, couldn't find my stamps, only the dies, and just couldn't go to sleep because I had ideas bouncing around in my head.

I do really like my card, but I didn't find the stamp set I wanted and my little sentiment stamp didn't fit the bill, however, I now have a MODERN COOL CARD.  I think of it as more of an orange sherbet late spring day card because of the colors.  What do you think?


 The cup is adhered by foam mounting tape.  
.
Supplies
Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink
Hero Arts Deer Stamp and Die Combo (Friend from set)t
Hero Arts Coffee Cup Stamp and Die Cuts
Hero Arts Crossing Waves Stencil - which I LOVE.
Oh, My coffee cup is a recycled Tissue Box.

Also, A2Z Scrapbooking handles Hero Arts products.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.  

 Hope you’ll join in our October Challenge of "Layer It" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.

arlenea2zscrapbooking

No comments: