Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A2Z Scrapbooking Tag Day

It's time to think of tags and well, I thought of silver butterflies; I don't know why.  But I went with it and I was happily surprised at the results.  The silver embossing just shines and after a number of tries, I finally was able to pick up some of the silver shine.   I hope you enjoy the butterflies just flitting by on these tags.


You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.  You can find this sample here.
 Hope you’ll join in our September Challenge of "Make It a Tag" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.

Arlene


No comments: