Friday, June 3, 2016

Subtle Looks

I think this die cut has a lot of wonderful attributes and so sorry it is now retired.  That's the word from a2z Scrapbooking and Hero Arts shows it out of stock, however, it won't be back in stock.  I'm a sourpuss right now.   Simon Says may have some left. 

Here are the cards together where I used the positive and negative of the dye.   However, with most dies, you can do some very clever positive and negative images.  I'm posting this the day before my reveal of the die I'm using for z2z Stampbooking.  Stay tuned.

The palm die was cut from the negative piece on the right side on both card photos.  Honest.
HA Palm Die Rose 2016
I like these in green just as well.  Who knows what I will use by the time Christmas card giving comes.  I give about 15 bags of cards to my co-workers.  I try to use up my existing scraps.  (TRY)
HA Palm Die Greens 2016
Loving the look of dies and how they create different moods.

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout for a2z Scrapbooking to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Hope you’ll join in our June Challenge of "To Die For" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.. You can find this post at a2z Scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

It is a fabulous die, and you have shown it to lovely advantage Arlene. Gorgeous cards.

Greta said...

I'm very surprised they discontinued this one as it is truly gorgeous! Love all your cards, Arlene--simply beautiful!