Monday, April 11, 2016

Cloudy Skys

See Die Cut Divas for the challenge 
holidays, rain, spring, IRS, taxes,Easter, Storms 

The sponsor is Gina K Designs

Below is my sample


I think my sky says spring and the colors I used for the weeping willows seem to denote spring.  I used Copic markers and inked the sky with one of my favorite distress inks, Broken China.  I used a torn piece of paper to sponge on the sky to give it depth.   I swiped Copic marker E31 across YG 61 for the ground and I think that turned out perfect.  The card is about 5 inches by 5 inches.  

I didn't like this at first, but it's grown on me.

Supplies:
Gina K Designs The Northwoods 2
Copic markers
Distress ink broken china
QuicKutz Dies - these are large circles 
Die-namics Blueprints 11 - sentiments
Cuttlebug

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Lovely card Arlene. I also enjoyed seeing your set at A2z as well.

Greta said...

What a beautiful scene, Arlene!