Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Little Embossing Never Hurt Anyone

March is already here.  With the event of Easter, everyone is thinking bunny, so I thought I'd create a bunny card.  After embossing my three baby bunnies, coloring with Copic markers and die-cutting them, I wanted to make a simple card.   I chose one bunny and wanted to ground the bunny, so I sponged some distress ink pumice stone to create a background.  I didn't want the sponged area to stand out more than my bunny, so that's why I chose this color.  You could probably use some other gray tone too.  The "miss you" sentiments is part of the Hero Arts set and I feel you could send a card like this any time during the year.  I really like this very simple card.
A2Z Embossed Bunny Mar 2016
Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Baby Animals Stamp and Cut at a2z Scrapbooking
  • Copic markers
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Clear Embossing powder
You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Hope you’ll join in our March Challenge of Embossing with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking..

You can find me at a2z Scrapbooking here

Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Arlene

2 comments:

Greta said...

Darling CAS card, Arlene! I love that pumice stone shade!

Anita in France said...

This is just adorable, Arlene ... CAS and so deliciously cute! Thanks so much for your visit and sweet words! Anita :)