Sunday, November 1, 2015

Do You Like Dogs?


I'm showing off a new die I just purchased and it will be perfect for one of my friends who has always had at least one dog since I've met her 30 some years ago. It's also the first day of the month.  This is my first post of the day.

It is opening day for the new challenge at Die Cut Divas.

I didn't know I'd fall in love with this cute little dog.  I just used a scrap piece of paper (with holiday greetings) that I thought would be dog colors) to make the brown portion of the dog.  And don't you just love his little tongue?  I couldn't believe there was a die for the tongue.  So darn cute!  This is one of the easiest die-cuts to put together too.

Hero Arts sentiment from Merry Cactus to You
Elizabeth Craft Designs Buster the Dog at Dies R Us
 Elizabeth Craft Designs Garden Patch 1 X 1 1/2 Inch at Dies R Us
Cuttlebug

I also love the sentiment from the Hero Arts "Merry Cactus to You".  You can get your Hero Arts goodies at a2z Scrapbooking with a 15% discount if you use this code "Arlene15" when you order.  This particular clear stamp set is a particularly fun set and 1/2 the images can be used year round. 
I had to get the matching dies too.  sigh... had to.

No comments: