Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Love the Way It All Came Together

Almost the end of the month and I have a card that seemed to make itself.  Visit Die Cut Divas to enter the July challenge.  I think a flower, the colors and a bit of "love" lend itself to the summer days.  My card is posted here.  The challenge is here.

I was just playing with a die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD) - Tags and More 8 - A 2 size.  This was made to cut the tag for a regular A 2 size card.  I think that's what drew me to buy this set, the ability to make a card directly with the dies in this set.  AND talk about dies.  WOW, so many ways to use just the dies in that set.  I really LOVE it.

Els was at my LSS on July  10th  and had so many different samples and spent hours showing us how use the different dies.  WOW... Time with Els is always extraordinary and this was FREE.  Just show up.  YES, I used my time-off in a very worthwhile way, I think.  Els is just amazing and any time you can take a class or see her first-hand, GO, do NOT stop, just GO..  I bought this die set immediately. I hope I have presented this card in such a way that you can't resist.  I couldn't.

Front of card 
I used a "love" die from Little B "Handwritten" with a beautiful Memory Box Kyle Stem set upon the ECD front.

Card standing up 

Inside of Card - you can see the 3 squares I inserted through the hold in the front of the card on the inside panel.  I thought it added something extra to the inside.  



II used the Memory Box Hello Scrpt, A Little B "you" and another Memory Box left-over die-cuts from the Cityscape Nightline on the left side.

I have seen the front on another piece of card stock, but wanted to see if this die-cut could function on its own and YES IT CAN!

I hope you like it.  

No comments: