Monday, June 23, 2014

A Little SMILE

A Little Smile Makes Everything Better.  That's what the sign in the spotlight says. I've been trying out my new dies for easel cards.  I just think they're too cute.  I've been hoarding this vintage street lamp die-cut from Dawn, but I have to use it now, else what would light up the sign.  There are always birds hunting for food around the ground under the street lamps.  That's what I think anyway.

The denim color background is great for a guy card and I've had a pack of card stock with an Asian motif to it for years.  Since the front of the stack is gone, I have no idea what stack this lovely paper is from.  I did have fun putting this together.

Card popped up in the easel position
There really is something about these papers that I just love, so I'm quite satisfied with this card.
Recipe:
Hero Arts A Little (CL758)
Elizabeth Crafts die-cut (Stand up Helpers) - guess what they do (yep, they help things stand up)
Distress ink Faded Jeans
Memento ink Tuxedo Black
Die-cut street lamp - unknown maker

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

lovely Arlene. A very pretty card.

Cindy C. said...

I like how you put all these elements together and created this happy card!!