Saturday, March 1, 2014

Blue Button makes its first time debut with Die Cut Divas

 It's March and a new challenge is up at Die Cut Divas, so be sure to visit.  This is my card for the opening day, March 1st.  Can you emboss?  Then, this is for you!  EMBOSS IT.... any sort of embossing... dry, heat, pastes etc.  Just as long as you use your Die Cut Machine for something on you card.  Of course if you dry emboss... your in!  The sponsor for the Die Cut Divas is Little Blue Buttons Stamps


I used a cute little digital from the Little Blue Button new release for my card below.  I guess I'm still into pink from the February challenge.  I do like the way this little one turned out.  Sometimes you just fall into a design.  I had the purple panel on my desk and the idea blossomed into using it for my center piece.



Close-up.

I bet you're wondering if this is actually me at a young age, NOPE.  Hope you enjoy the challenge.  

No comments: