Monday, October 7, 2013

Hannah's posting on the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog and we created some samples for you using Hannah's posted colors.  You don't have to use them all, but the colors are so rich that you might just use them all.


I love the richness of Distress inks.  I chose a kraft note card and sponged Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, and Antique Linen onto the card.  I stamped the Hero Arts US Map Background and Maple Leaf onto the note card and then stamped the Big Ticket images on a white piece of card stock.  I chose Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, and some Worn Lipstick.  There may have been more, but I don't remember which.  I cut the Ticket with the matching die and added a wonderful leaf brad to the ticket and adhered with glue dots.  I love glue dots.

Hope you liked it - a very Autumn card.

No comments: