Monday, May 20, 2013

Story of a little paper bag


This is the story of a little paper bag.  I'm sure it began its journey like any paper bag, brown and plain.  Some bags become the stuff that artists make into art and some sadly fall by the wayside.  First it became a printed bag with all sorts of yesteryear ads on it.  It was destined to arrive at The Stamp Art Shoppe and hold art supplies for the paper crafter in someone's life.  This bag and another like it came home with me last year.  A flat little bag that waited on its chance for greatness.

I love the paper bags that bring home my stamps and goodies

Paper bag turns into book box and I really like the way my book box turned out.

To learn more, see Die Cut Divas' blog to see how it all came about.  Remember to participate in the "Anything but a Card" challenge here.

Thanking Bugaboo Digital Stamps for their support as the Die Cut Divas' sponsor for May.

No comments: