Thursday, September 20, 2012

Time for Tags

I have a new favorite stamping and die-cut set.... YES I DO!


I couldn't believe I actually got my hands on this wonderful set.at Archivers.  I hadn't even seen it in a catalog anywhere.  Last one on the wall and it was MINE!  Especially true when it's with a 40% discount coupon.  Can we say MIGHTY LUCKY?   Called Joy Snowman (657781), I love just about every single piece in this set and there are so many wonderful pieces.  Since I used left over pieces of Glitter paper, I thought it would be fun to just cut the paper any way and it would look good for trees.  I rather like the whimsical trees on my tags.  The upper cut shows the stamp that goes with this die-cut.  I just love the glitter and the happy feeling I get when I look at these.  I added some Gold Stickles to the red tree.  Lots of trying anything and everything I want here. Hope you like these glittery tags.  They're going on my gifts to my fellow workers for the holidays!

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

great tags Arlene

Cat Craig said...

Cute tags!

Cathy A said...

Great tags Arlene, you obviously were meant to get the last one in Archivers....so glad you are having fun with them

Manu World said...

so nice tags *****************************