Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kathy’s Color Palette

Kathy’s Color Palette 
Give it a whirl at Lily Pad Cards - enter now.   I just really love this particular digital image.  You can do so much with it - the DVD is from Hero Arts Digital Design Kit, titled The Art of Style.  I'm not sure if it's still available, but I use so many of the images from this disk.  Unfortunately, I use the embossing folders far too little.  I think this particular one is so elegant.   Hope you like my entry.  Have a good rest of the week.

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Arlene. Very elegant.

Barb said...

Love this beautiful card, Arlene!

Lin said...

Really lovely, Arlene, and so "you"! I'm so glad you joined us at Lily Pad Cards!

sheila said...

I love this Arlene! so sophisticated and that image is so cool! I think that you and I went with the same "blues".....

Kathy said...

Hello Arlene! I should have known that this card was yours. I always enjoy your artistic style so much and this elegant card is so lovely. Thanks f so much or playing long with the Lily Pad Palette Challenge! :)