Friday, October 15, 2010

CCC - October


Have you joined Deborah's Card Chain Challenge (CCC)? It is really such a great feeling to receive a wonderful card from anywhere in the world made just for you. You become friends across the miles and I love to see when all the cards are published and you see such fantastic creations of art.

I usually opt for the sketch, rather than the colors because I have such a hard time finding colors and patterns that coordinate. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I have to think you've been to Deborah's blog, because she is one of the wittiest persons I know. Her blog is full of sun and fun and some of the fun is remodeling... the remodeling is the other side of the fun coin.

I sent my card to Paula in the way down under. She is so sweet and is a co-moderator on Die Cut Divas, a flickr group for those who use a die-cut and/or embossing machine, such as the Cuttlebug. Visit our group as there is a challenge with some goodies going on right now!

2 comments:

Justine said...

What a beautiful design. Looking forward to checking out the rest of your blog

alexandra s.m. said...

How pretty ;-)