Sunday, August 29, 2010

Been loving a Komodo stamp


I was told Komodo went out of business. I wish I had purchased the other stamp when I purchased this. The store only had two left and I loved this one so much. I've made an ATC (Artist Trading Card) and a card using this stamp. I love my Copic markers which I used on the ATC (also used an embossed paper on which to stamp the image). I so enjoy using those wonderful Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Inks too.
On the ATC, I used Copic markers and Distress Ink Worn Lipstick. On the card, I used Distress Inks only. The background of the card is stamped with Hero Arts Dots and Flowers in Faded Jeans Distress Ink. The distress inks Faded Jeans, Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters and Forest Moss. I used a warm Copic marker on the craneand a white pencil and gel pen for highlights.
Such a pretty day today. I think I'll take a book and read outside. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm




1 comment:

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Arlene! What a beautiful stamp! You've done it justice with the beautiful colors you've used. I can see why you love it! :-)