Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Card Patterns # 73



I really had a "I don't know what to do with this sketch" moment that lasted pretty much all day. I do love Card Patterns sketches, but I didn't know what to do with the four round dots on this sketch so it didn't look like I stuck dots on so it fit the sketch.... after I almost had the card complete, did I finally decide on what to put there.

I still want to do those crazy inchies from the last challenge, so I snagged some scrap paper, punched inchies, cut them in half for the four corners and glued.

I really love the Hero Arts Dots and Flowers (S5213) as a background stamp, so I stamped it in Ranger Distress Ink Dusty Concord. And I smudged one little part. So it's covered now by a flower from some ribbon I have (love that flower ribbon).

I loved that scrap of orange, green, yellow and it was perfect here. The butterfly is also stamped on the scrap. Let no scrap go to waste.

No comments: