Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Madness

















March has been a fast paced month for me. From visiting my mother to a re-alignment of programs at work, it's been hectic. I find that sitting down at my craft desk relieves a whole lot of stress. So I've bene busy and, if you didn't know, I'm dropping eggs over at the Hero Arts flickr group through March 23rd, 2010. I have three eggs a day and I started the morning early today. I got up around 1:00 a.m. my time to drop an egg, and do you know what? It was almost immediately gobbled up! There's a wonderful chance at a drawing.
You won't be disappointed with the wonderful cards you'll see in the Hero Arts Flickr group... I'm loving all the cards!

I've been playing with a digital CD from Hero Arts, Digital Design Kit "The Art of Style" in the 2010 Hero Arts Catalog. Flip to page 102 or go visit Two Peas In A Bucket to view.

No comments: