Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two for one day...

I just posted some news about the great weekend I had, including the three cards I made, but I was also so excited about some tutorials. On the Hero Arts flickr group, I spied a card by swanlady21 that was so beautiful and looked quite complicated. I need to email her and see if she has a template or tutorial. She has posted panels. Then just recently hetty4you posted a similar card and I asked her if there was a template. She's created several tutorials for different sizes of paper and they seem easy to follow. Here is the 5 1/2" X 12" tutorial that also links to Split Coast Stampers for more samples by other stampers. There's also a 5 1/2" X 11" tutorial. It's something a bit different to try and I'm all for trying out new techniques. Hope you follow my links to the cards and The Cratifblog.

No comments: