Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Visiting a blog today

Of course I started the day visiting the Hero Arts flickr group to see all the wonderful cards and see if any inspiration might ooze its way into my drowsy head. It didn't... oh well.... I did find a wonderful card that shows how long a friendship can last... And I had to visit her blog... YAY!

Why don't you go visit and leave a little note for Sanne Andersen yourself. She's already updated her blog today with the cutest little frog and elephant cards for a new baby girl.

I also made my every Wednesday trip to The Society of Stamp and Scrap-aholics to see the spot-lighted guest of the week, Paula Laird, a wonderful person and talented stamper. Off to clean house... well, upload a couple photos and then go clean house... at some point in time today, I am going to clean house.

No comments: