Sunday, February 15, 2009

Challenge for Caardvarks

Dress Feb 15
Dress Feb 15,
originally uploaded by Clarian's Hawk * Arlene.
I had colored and cut the dress from the Hero Arts stamp set "Glamorous, sku CL297" but never used it. I wanted to enter the Caardvarks challenge using hearts as the theme for the week, but really wanted to do a little something with this dress. I stamped the background, but wasn't happy with the stamp I intended to use... so dump that... I used red stickles on some of the centers of the flowers on the dress to "dress" it up. I used the Cuttlebug to die-cut the heart... love the little bug.

One more thing, I should never do something when I'm half asleep - forgot I had to tie Mr. Linky to my blog. I know I'll get this straight soon -Third time's the charm, they say.

No comments: